HOW TO ENTER
HOW TO ENTER
SUBMIT YOUR FILM
THANKS FOR ENTERING THE COMPETITION AND GOOD LUCK!
1. Read the Rules and Regulations below to ensure your film is eligible.
2. Send a Vimeo or YouTube link using the form below and include a short synopsis up to 50 words describing your project.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. You must be a member of the Indie Crew website and have posted a personal profile.
2. You must be a member of the Indie Crew Facebook group.
3. Your film must be under 10 minutes, not including credits.
4. Your film has to be narrative. No docos, music videos, corporates etc.
5. Your video must be at the stage of at least the first rough cut.
6. Your video does not have to be complete. You can submit without the sound mix.
7. You must have the intention of entering your film into short film festivals.
8. The winner will not be chosen on solely production vales, but will just be our favourite submission.
9. The timeline of prize will be subject to the availability of the Colourist.
10. Only the winner will be notified via email. Results will be made public on the Facebook group
11. The winner will be notified via email. Failure to respond may lead to forfeiture of the prize.
12. The winner will need to ensure the work is backed up before providing a drive to the Colourist.
13. The maximum grading time allowed will not exceed 3 days.
14. The Colourist will decide when the grade is complete.
SIGN UP TO THE WEBSITE
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP
(don't forget to include your Vimeo password if you have set one)